At Teasing-Sex, our mission is to help you discover and do what you love. This means showing you ideas that are relevant, interesting and personal to you, and making sure you don't see anything inappropriate or spamming. These guidelines constitute our acceptable use policy and clarify what we do and do not allow in Teasing-Sex. If you encounter a Pin, comment or message that seems to violate these rules, you can report it to us. Whenever possible, we rely on research and advice from outside experts in the field to ensure the safety of Teasing-Sex.
Safety and security
Our team works hard to ensure that content that divides, disturbs or is not secure is not posted on Teasing-Sex. Some types of content that we delete, others that we only hide from public spaces. Most sexual practices are acceptable on Teasing-Sex. We can hide some explicit content from public places so that people do not come across it by chance. But Teasing-Sex wants above all to be a space of sharing and freedom.
However, Teasing-Sex complies with a ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding any illegal content. Child pornography, zoophilia, extreme violence, incest, rape, torture, beatings, blood, forced violence, racial insults or hate speech (verbally or in writing), killing and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material will not be tolerated by Teasing-Sex. The service will report and cooperate with all relevant government agencies that are looking for those who produce child pornography or other illegal content. We are particularly sensitive to exploitation and explicit content involving minors. If we find it, we will report it to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
We also remove nude photos of anyone who appears to be a minor. We do not allow anything that promotes sexual services, such as escorts, prostitution or sensual massages. We delete any content that encourages harmful behaviour, or anything that encourages or suggests self-harm. We will take action against misinformation that has immediate and detrimental effects on a pinner's health or public safety. We do not authorize anything that presents a real risk of damage to persons or property. Nor do we want anyone to threaten, organize violence or encourage others to be violent. Any person or group dedicated to harming others is not welcome on Teasing-Sex. This includes terrorist organizations and gangs. We are working with authorities, government and security experts to help us identify these groups. We remove everything that identifies and attacks private individuals because we consider it intimidation. Nor do we authorize anything that reveals an individual's personally identifiable information or asks a minor to provide it. If you come across a pin with an unwanted picture of yourself or your personally identifiable information, you must ask the Pinner to remove it. If this does not work, you can report it to us. Our team will take a look and let you know if we remove it. Regulated goods are products that can harm the owner or those around them when misused. Many countries have rules and regulations that apply to these types of products. For your safety and the safety of our community, we do not authorize the private sale or purchase of controlled products such as drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or the sale of products from endangered species. If this type of activity is reported to us, we will remove the content and may suspend the account owner. We do not authorize accounts that impersonate a person or organization or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or organization. If you have a fan account or commentary for a public character or brand, clearly indicate that you are not affiliated with them.
Intellectual property and other rights
To respect the rights of people from Teasing-Sex and elsewhere, please:
- Do not infringe anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
- Do not do anything or post any content that violates laws or regulations.
- Do not use the Teasing-Sex name, logo or trademark in a way that could cause confusion (contact us for more details).
Security and access to the site
To ensure the safety of Teasing-Sex, we ask you to do so:
- Do not access, use or modify our systems or those of our technical suppliers.
- Do not break or bypass our security measures or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, except through an authorized Teasing-Sex bug bonus program.
- Do not use any undocumented or unsupported methods to access, search, scratch, download or modify any part of Teasing-Sex.
- Do not try to reverse the engineering of our software.
- Do not try to interfere with people on Teasing-Sex or our hosts or networks, such as sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail bomb.
- Do not collect or retain personally identifiable information from Teasing-Sex or individuals without permission.
- Do not share your password, do not let anyone access your account or do anything that could put your account at risk.
- Do not sell access to your account, forums or username, or transfer the functions of your account as compensation.
Spam and quality
We want Teasing-Sex to be of high quality and useful, which is why we give priority to things that are achievable and that offer coherent and enriching experiences. This includes:
- Original content that adds unique value.
- A user-friendly format that allows people to easily find what they are looking for.
- A coherent landing page that matches what's in the Pin.
We also remove spam and other disruptive content, including:
- Unsolicited commercial messages.
- Attempts to artificially increase views and other metrics.
- Repetitive or unwanted items.
- Out-of-domain redirections, occultation or other means of obscuring the place where a Pin leads.
- Misleading content or behaviour. For example, misleading design elements or suspicious pop-up windows.
Effective January 1, 2019