Thank you for using Teasing-Sex !
Our mission is to help you discover and do what you love. To do this, we show you personalized content and ads that we think you will be interested in based on the information we collect from you and third parties. We only use this information when we have an appropriate legal basis to do so.
We have written this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. Because we are an Internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we have done our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
We collect information in different ways:
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you register or use Teasing-Sex, you voluntarily provide us with certain information. This includes your name, email address, profile picture, pins, comments and any other information you provide us. You can also choose to share location data or photos with us. If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third-party services to Teasing-Sex, we also obtain information from these accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we receive from these services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those settings are.
We also obtain technical information when you use Teasing-Sex
Each time you use a website, mobile application or other Internet service, certain information is created and saved automatically. The same applies when you use Teasing-Sex. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log data. When you use Teasing-Sex, our servers record information ("log data"), including information that your browser automatically sends when you visit a website or that your mobile application automatically sends when you use it. This log data includes your Internet protocol address, the address and activity on the websites you visit that incorporate Teasing-Sex features, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you use Teasing-Sex, cookie data and device data. If you wish, you can obtain more details about the types of information we collect in our logs.
Information about the device. In addition to the log data, we collect information about the device on which you are using Teasing-Sex, including device type, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that help us understand when something breaks. The collection of some or all of this information often depends on the type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac, PC, iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about the information your device makes available to us, please also refer to the policies of the manufacturer or software supplier of your device.
Our partners and advertisers share information with us
We also obtain information about you and your activities outside of Teasing-Sex from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties with whom we work, or other available public sources.
Some websites or applications use Teasing-Sex features such as our "Pin It" button, or you can install our "Pin It" button for your browser. If so, we collect log data from these sites or applications.
Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure or improve the performance of Teasing-Sex ads, or to determine the types of ads to show you. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser's site or purchases you have made on the site, or information about your interests with a third party service, which we may use to help you display ads.
What we do with the information we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide you with the Service. We are committed to providing you with relevant, interesting and personal content for you. To do this, it is necessary that we use your information to:
- Identify yourself when you use Teasing-Sex and process your transactions.
- Recommend pins, charts, topics or categories that you would like based on your activity on Teasing-Sex. For example, if we see that you like black girls with large breasts, we can suggest pins, boards or people that we think you might like or show you matching ads.
- Answer your questions or comments.
In addition, and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information in this way. It is also fundamental to the nature of the service we provide. In short, it is necessary that we do these things in order to make the Service relevant, interesting and personal to you as we have promised, and it is in both our interests to do so.
We also have a legitimate interest in improving Teasing-Sex, maintaining our relationship with you and protecting users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- Suggest other people who have similar interests. For example, if you like wet pussy, we can suggest paintings that you might like.
- Help your friends and contacts to find you on Teasing-Sex, if you accept it in your settings. For example, if you register using a Facebook account, we can help your Facebook friends find you on Teasing-Sex when they first register for Teasing-Sex. Or, people can search for your account on Teasing-Sex using your email address.
- Perform analyses to find out who uses Teasing-Sex and what it does. For example, by recording how often people use two different versions of a feature on Teasing-Sex, we can understand which version is the best.
- Improve Teasing-Sex and offer new features.
- Send you updates (for example when certain activities, such as backups or comments, occur on Teasing-Sex) and news by e-mail or push notification, depending on your settings. For example, we send weekly updates that include pins you may like. You can decide to stop receiving these notifications by updating your settings.
- Work with law enforcement and ensure the safety of Teasing-Sex. We may receive requests for account information from law enforcement or judicial authorities. For more information on how we respond to enforcement requests, please refer to our Enforcement Guidelines.
We have a legitimate interest in running relevant, interesting and personal ads for you in order to generate revenue (provided that this service is expensive!) To promote these interests, we use the information we collect:
- Tell our advertising partners how their Teasing-Sex ads are doing and how to improve them. Some of this information is aggregated. For example, we reported to an advertiser that a certain percentage of people who saw an identification badge visited that advertiser's site. In other cases, this information is not aggregated. For example, we would let an advertiser know that a particular secret code has been saved by certain people.
- Let our advertising partners know the types of products that may be of interest to you. For example, if you create a board dedicated to sex toys, we can tell a retailer that you are more interested in sex toys than, say, fine lingerie. This helps us and our advertising partners to ensure that the content and ads you see are relevant to you.
In addition to the specific circumstances above, we will only use your personal information with your consent to:
- Send you marketing materials by email, text or push notification, depending on your account or operating system settings. Every time we send you marketing material, we give you the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- Identify yourself through different browsing sessions. This means that if you connect to Teasing-Sex from your phone (or any other device), we will remember that you are yourself and that you will not need to enter your login information every time you visit Pinterest.
Transferring your information:
Teasing-Sex is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The protection of privacy and the right of authorities to access your personal information in these countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
For all transfers of your information from the EEA to the United States, Teasing-Sex is Privacy Shield certified and follows its principles.
When we share information we receive through the Privacy Screen with third parties, we have a responsibility to ensure that those third parties also comply with the Privacy Screen, unless we can prove that we are not responsible for the harmful event.
When we transfer information from the EEA to a country that does not offer an adequate level of protection, we will only do so subject to appropriate safeguards to protect your information, such as standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield certification.
The choices available to you regarding your information:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices about your information. If you have a Teasing-Sex account, most of the choices you have on Teasing-Sex are integrated directly into Teasing-Sex or into your settings. For example, you can:
- Change your profile information at any time, decide if your profile is available for search engines, or choose whether others can find your Teasing-Sex account using your email address.
- Link or disconnect your Teasing-Sex account from other services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter). For some services (such as Facebook), you can also decide whether or not to publish your Teasing-Sex activity in this service.
- Create or be added to a secret table. The secret tables are visible to you and the other employees of the table, and any employee can choose to make the table available to anyone. For example, another collaborator may invite someone else to the forum, make the forum available to an application he or she uses to view Teasing-Sex, or even simply take a picture of the forum and send it to friends.
- Choose whether Teasing-Sex will be customized for you using information from other websites or applications. If you have a Teasing-Sex account and want to control how your off-site data is used to personalize your experience, you can visit your settings and update your "Personalization" preferences. If you do not have a Teasing-Sex account or if you do not want us to customize Teasing-Sex for you when you log out, you can opt out.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we will deactivate it and delete your Pins and tables from Teasing-Sex.
In addition, we support the Do not track browser setting and you can learn more about how it affects our collection and use of off-site data.
You also have the option of choosing the device or software you use to access Teasing-Sex. For example:
- The browser you use allows you to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device allows you to choose how and if your location, photos, advertising identifiers and other data are shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please consult the information provided by your device or software supplier.
How and when we share information:
Anyone can see the public boards and pins you create and the profile information you give us. We also make this information available to the public through so-called APIs (essentially a technical way to share information quickly). For example, a partner can study which pins are most popular or how their pins are shared on Teasing-Sex using an API. Some of the ways we use your information require us to share it with third parties, in order to provide you with your Teasing-Sex experience, to ensure that our customization is effective and to comply with the laws that apply to us. We share your information with:
- Other services (such as Facebook or Google) when you decide to link your Teasing-Sex account to these services or to publish your activity on Teasing-Sex to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Pins on Facebook or Twitter.
- Online advertisers and third party companies that we use or that they use to verify or improve the delivery and performance of advertisements or website and application content. This includes the pins or advertisements that have been shown to you on Teasing-Sex and whether or how you have engaged with these pins or advertisements, or other information about your activity on Teasing-Sex.
- Law enforcement or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that its disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights or property of the public, any person or Pinterest; or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical problems.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or similar transaction or procedure involving the transfer of information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential buyer).
How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain your personal information only as long as we need it to provide you with Teasing-Sex and to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This also applies to anyone with whom we share your information and who provides services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your personal information and no longer need to retain it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we cannot identify you.
Our policy on information for children:
Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed to use Teasing-Sex. If you are based in the EEA, you may only use Teasing-Sex if you have exceeded the age at which you can give your consent to the processing of data under the laws of your country or if we have received verifiable parental consent for your use of Teasing-Sex. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using Teasing-Sex and you do not want to, please contact us.
You have options regarding the information we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you are an EEA user, you can do so:
- Access the information we hold about you. We will inform you within 30 days of your request.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have any problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, please contact us.
- Oppose us processing your information. You may ask us to stop using your information, including when we use it to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you choose to no longer receive marketing messages from us, we may still send you newsletters and updates about your account, for example when another user comments on one of your Pines. We only send you marketing material if you have consented to it, but if you prefer that we do not, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Ensure that the information you have provided to us is transferred to another organization, where we hold the information with your consent or for the purpose of performing a contract with you, where technically possible.
- Complaining to a regulatory body. If you are based in the EEA and believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
How we make changes to this policy:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Teasing-Sex after these changes take effect, you accept the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may give a more visible notice or obtain your consent, as required by law.
Effective January 1, 2019